Of course we are hiring. CF Webtools is always looking for top-flight talent especially in the ColdFusion arena. If you think you have what it takes see this link, then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to speak with you!
CFWT is looking for bright, talented, and motivated developers with high skill sets in ColdFusion and secondary skill sets in other technologies like .NET and Mobile development (including IOS and Droid). Our interview process requires a short coding test, a cultural interview (to see if you are a good fit) and a technical interview to go over your skill sets. Currently we are looking for someone with advanced ColdFusion and DB Skills.
We value developers who:
- Take ownership of a problem and find a solution.
- Participate in the community through lists, blogging, user groups etc.
- Have a high skill set and a professional learning ethic.
- Know how to communicate technology concepts across disciplines.
- Respects and honors our customers.
- Have a great sense of humor.
- Love being a part of a "family" of developers who work together without a lot of drama.
For more info on what it takes to be a CFWT consultant check out ColdFusion Muse's post on You Might be a Muse All-Star.
Our positions are full-time remote telecommute. On rare occasions they might require some travel. We pay a competitive salary and benefits. CF Webtools maintains sites on virtually all ColdFusion and Database platforms. Our work is challenging, enervating, sometimes hair-pulling, but never boring. Our development group is lively, talented and a true mentoring community (and growing more so daily). If that sounds like a place you would like to work (and you meet our high skill-set standards) send your resume to email@example.com. You can also call 402 408 3733 and ask for Mark or Jason - we'll be thrilled to speak with you about our opportunity.