Thanks for your interest in employment with CF Webtools. Right now we have a full complement of Senior ColdFusion developers on staff. We are, however, still interested in what you can bring to our diverse staff. We’d encourage you to submit your resume and when we ramp up again we’ll be sure to contact you. So if you are a ColdFusion programmer interested in remote work, W2, with benefits for good pay be sure and send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All of our developer positions are telecommute positions. So if you are an advanced level Senior ColdFusion developer who has:
- Reliability - in the office and online ready to go.
- Honesty - Able to own your mistakes and strive to do better.
- Motivation - comfortable working directly with clients, thinking through requirements and even spawning new ideas for our customers.
- Mad Communication Skills - able to translate tech ideas into plain speech without talking down to users with different competencies than yours.
...then we have a home for you! Our developers tend to stick around because we love them. :)
Upwards of 85% of our work is ColdFusion based. We provide a full suite of services from complex tool development, sophisticated charting applications, and db engineering, to site design, blogs, e-commerce and hosting.
For someone who likes to have their hands in everything, this is a great opportunity. You should know most of the following without too much Googling (but if you’re smart, you’ll know where to find the resources when you need them):
- CF2016, CF 11 and of course 8/9/10
- MSSQL and other databases
- HTML, CSS, XHTML
- Mobile/responsive design concepts and elements - you don't have to create but you probably need to know how to implement.
We also find attractive additional experience with:
- Social Networking integration
- Mobile App development
- Source Control
- jQuery Mobile
- Source Control
...pretty much anything related to development. Our developers tend to bring more than merely ColdFusion to the table. We have a smart, eclectic bunch and we are darn proud of them.
CF Webtools offers a competitive salary, health/dental/disability insurance, a flex plan, life insurance, a bonus structure, referral incentives and a great team atmosphere. We’re amenable to flexible work hours – if you can budget your time and get projects done with a good personality and ease of communication, then you’ll fit right in.
Please send your resume, CF code sample (does not have to function, just show us you know how to code) and give us a bit of detail about yourself, your availability in your email to email@example.com. This isn’t a college exam, it’s you showing us who you are and what you do. If you prefer, you can call (402) 408-3733 ext 105 (Mark).