We have an immediate opening for a Senior Level Coldfusion Developer and need to hire within the next three weeks. We just can’t stop growing – and we don’t want to! The hours are “on the table” ready for you to take. Of course, this is a telecommute position.
If you are an advanced level Senior ColdFusion developer who is also:
- SELF-MOTIVATED and comfortable working directly with clients if needed, and
- A good communicator
…then we are very interested in seeing if you would like to join our highly skilled team!
Upwards of 85% of our work is ColdFusion based. We provide a full suite of services from complex tool development, sophisticated charting applications, and db engineering, to site design, blogs, e-commerce and hosting.
For someone who likes to have their hands in everything, this is a great opportunity. You should know most of the following without too much Googling (but if you’re smart, you’ll know where to find the resources when you need them):
- CF2016, CF 11 and of course 8/9/10
- HTML, CSS, XHTML
- JAVA, .NET
- CFC, OOP, TSQL
- JQuery Mobile
- Model Glue
- Social Networking integration
- Mobile App development
We also find attractive additional experience with:
- Source Control
- Insurance and healthcare industries programming
- User management and Roles, Credit Card processing using Authorize.net or similar, Login flow and views for authenticated users
- Your reputation on sites like Stackoverflow or Topcoder and your code samples on Github, Gitorious, Bitbucket
- Bachelor's degree or greater in related field
CF Webtools offers a competitive salary, health/dental/disability insurance, a flex plan, life insurance, a bonus structure, referral incentives and a great team atmosphere. We’re amenable to flexible work hours – if you can budget your time and get projects done with a good personality and ease of communication, then you’ll fit right in.
Please send your resume, CF code sample (does not have to function, just show us you know how to code) and give us a bit of detail about yourself, your availability in your email to email@example.com. This isn’t a college exam, it’s you showing us who you are and what you do. If you prefer, you can call (402) 408-3733 ext 105 (Mark) or ext 102 (Jason).