We are currently looking for someone with great react skills and good to great typescript skills. This is working on one of our teams for a fantastic fortune 500 customer. You will not regret this decision - be a part of the team that revolutionalizes a multi-million dollar product. Yes, we are paying a premium for this position.
Here's the skinny:
- Yes it is a remote position.
- You must be located in the US and legal to work here. I know this is tough for our many friends outside the US. This is a customer driven requirement. We would change it if we could.
- Yes the position is W2 with benefits. If you prefer to work as a contractor that is cool and we can negotiate a rate, but this would be a full-time, 40 hours per week position. We are not looking to be one of many projects in your basket. We prefer to bless you with W2 plus benefits, but we get it.
- Yes benefits include health care.
- We do not provide healthcare for pets unless you have a live panda.
- Yes there are other benefits - 401k, dental, PTOs, disability, life insurance, and a busy, vibrant culture that is irreverent while still being gentle.
- Our work metrics are clear and meeting them is straightforward. You will know how to succeed here.
- Part of the process here is interviewing with skilled resources. They will know if you fudged on your ReactJS or typescript skills, so come prepared to shine.
If you are interested the fastest way
to engage us is to send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. That's a list that goes to me and our management genies. We will respond quickly with information to get you moving.
More about CFWT
We are not recruiters. We are not generalists either - we focus on high knowledge and compentence (and sometimes on spelling). Yes, you will work with and for customers but we care about developers and work culture. We try to find what makes you tick and we hope to provide a work environment where you can grow. We want you to want to come to work every day. We are looking for developers that match our culture of Can-do, Caring, Communication, and Competency.